Tue, 6 January 2015
In this episode we review Brent's 2014 gaming goals:
1. Play 40 games 10 times
2. Play Twilight Imperium with Brian
3. Play Monopoly
4. Play More Games with my Kids
We then discuss the benefits of playing a game multiple times.
Then we dive into our 2015 gaming goals
1. Play Dominion at least 43 times.
2. Play Games at least 25 times with my kids.
3. Attend 3 game conventions/trade shows.
4. Make 12 videos - likely games played at least 10 times.
5. Play 10 games 10 times.
6. Significantly organize at least five games with better inserts and getting started sheets.
1. Play Starfarers of Catan at least once.
2. Play at least 40 games with my kids.
3. Play 10 new games with my family.
4. Play 10 games 10 times.
5. Play 20 new games this year.
6. Play 20 games within my collection that I haven't played for at least a year.
1. Play Hanabi and get a perfect score.
2. Find Accessible Games I can play with my blind daughter and my other kids.
3. Thrift 10 gems (games I want to add to my collection).
4. Travel 10 times this year to my friends house to play games.
Direct download: MN_0033_Gaming_Goals_2015.mp3
Category:BoardGame -- posted at: 2:00am MDT